At the end of the third quarter each year, the company’s three largest shareholders or groups of owners shall each be offered to appoint one member to be a member of the Nomination Committee. The Chairman of the Board is a member of the Nomination Committee.
The composition of the Nomination Committee shall be published as soon as it has been appointed.
The Nomination Committee’s mandate runs until a new Nomination Committee is appointed.
The Nomination Committee for the 2023 AGM consists of the following persons:
Martin Julander appointed by Cronhamn Invest AB / Bengt Julander
Bengt Julander (Chairman of the Board)
Cecilia Persson appointed by Enter funds
Björn Henriksson appointed by Nordea funds
The Nomination Committee shall prepare and submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting for:
- election of a chairman of the meeting;
- election of the Chairman of the Board and members of the Company’s Board;
- election of auditor and, where applicable, deputy auditor;
- remuneration to the Chairman of the Board, Board members, auditor and, where applicable, regarding committee work; and
- to the extent deemed necessary, amendments to these instructions to the Nomination Committee.
The shareholders in Linc are encouraged to send proposals to the Nomination Committee via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Linc AB (publ), Att: Annual General Meeting 2023, Strandvägen 7A, 114 51 Stockholm.
Applicable principles for the appointment of the Nomination Committee and instructions for the Nomination Committee
Principles for the appointment of the Nomination Committee and instructions for the Nomination Committee adopted 20220511 (Swedish)