By the end of the third quarter each year at the latest, the company’s three largest shareholders or groups of owners shall be offered to each appoint a member to be a member of the Nomination Committee. The Chairman of the Board is a member of the Nomination Committee.
The composition of the Nomination Committee shall be published as soon as it has been appointed.
The Nomination Committee’s mandate runs until a new Nomination Committee is appointed.
The composition of the Nomination Committee prior to Linc’s Annual General Meeting 2022 is expected to be announced in September 2021.
The Chairman of the Board, Bengt Julander, convenes the Nomination Committee’s first meeting and is a member of the Nomination Committee as a member.
The Nomination Committee shall prepare and submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting for:
- election of chairman of the Annual General Meeting;
- election of the Chairman of the Board and members of the Company’s Board;
- election of auditor and, where applicable, deputy auditor;
- remuneration to the Chairman of the Board, Board members, auditor and, where applicable, regarding committee work; and
- to the extent deemed necessary, amendments to these instructions to the Nomination Committee.